Baidyanath Yograj Guggulu (120tab)
About Yograj Guggulu
Baidyanath Yograj Guggulu (120tab) Yograj Guggulu (also spelled as yogaraj guggulu and yograj guggul) is an ayurvedic guggul preparation used in pain disorders, digestive ailment, breathing troubles, etc.
Yograj Guggulu helps in reducing stiffness, pain and swelling in joint disorders. It improves appetite and digestion. It also used as rejuvenative supplement and supportive therapy in ayurveda for a variety of disorders.
Ingredients of Yograj Guggulu
- Suddha Guggulu
- Triphala Powder
- Dried ginger (Zingiber officinale)
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum)
- Pipali (long pepper or piper longum)
- Chavya (Piper cubeba)
- Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica)
- Fried Hing (Asafoetida)
- Ajmod (Apium Graveolens) celery seeds
- Mustard seeds
- Black Cumin
- White cumin
- Nirgundi seeds
- Inderjo (Holarrhena Antidysenterica seeds)
- Patha (Cissampelos Pareira)
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Gajpipal (Java Long Pepper)
- Kutki (Picrorhiza kurroa)
- Atees or Ativisha (Aconitum heterophyllum)
- Bharangi (Clerodendrum serratum)
- Vacha (acorus calamus)
- Mustak (Cyperus rotundus)
Medicinal Properties of Yograj Guggulu
Yograj Guggulu has following healing properties.
- Anodyne or Analgesic
- Antispasmodic (antispasmodic)
- Muscle relaxant
- Digestive Stimulant
- Fat Burner and anti-obesity
Yograj Guggulu is useful in following health conditions.
- Constipation (when sticky stools is present)
- Loss of appetite
- Gas or flatulence
- Abdominal distension
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) – when patient has constipation with sticky stools one of the main symptoms
Muscle, Bones & Joints
- Muscle spasm
- Joint stiffness
- Backache with stiffness
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Osteoarthritis (mildly effective, but it may be more beneficial when patient experience heaviness and stiffness in the joints)
- Gout (with stiffness and swelling) – It helps when taken with Giloy Decoction or Guduchi Satva
Brain & Nerves
- Epilepsy (used in combination of other herbs and minerals)
- Depression (with passive symptoms)
- Paralysis (Mahayograj Guggul is more beneficial)
Heart & Blood
- High cholesterol levels
- Congestive heart failure with feet edema
Lungs & Airways
- Productive cough
- Asthma (main symptom chest congestion)
- Membranous dysmenorrhea
- Secondary amenorrhea (it may not work in primary amenorrhea)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Yograj Guggulu Benefits & Uses
According to ayurveda, Yograj Guggulu works in VATA and KAPHA diseases. It includes all digestive diseases related to loss of appetite and intestinal gas. Joint pains occur due to predominance of VATA and KAPHA. The common symptoms of this association are stiffness, pain of different types and swelling. Yograj Guggulu works well in all types of these cases. After VATA and KAPHA, Yograj Guggulu also works on AMA (sticky toxins or toxins due to malabsorption). Here are some main medicinal uses of Yograj Guggulu.
Flatulence, Intestinal Gas & Abdominal Distension
Yograj Guggulu contains ingredients, which pacify the VATA. The VATA is a main responsible factor for abdominal gas and distension. It helps reducing the formation of gas in the abdomen by correcting the digestive functions. It also works when AMA (Adhesive toxins) are present in the abdomen. These toxins cause bad smelly flatus. This is a common symptom of malabsorption and ill metabolism. Yograj Guggulu helps correcting metabolism and treats the malabsorption, which ultimately helps reducing flatulence and intestinal gas.
Abdominal cramps due to gas
Due to same logics explained above, Yograj Guggulu cramps that occurs due to the intestinal gas. Some people have most common symptom cramps or pain just before passing the stool. Yograj Guggulu also treats this symptom and normalizes bowel movements.
Symptomatically, there are two types of chronic constipation.
- Constipation with hard and dry stools
- Constipation with sticky or fatty stools
Yograj Guggulu works in second one. It will not be suitable if you have hard or dry stools, which may also result in anal fissure. In such case, blackstrap molasses, castor oil, almond oil and licorice are very helpful home remedies.
Fatty or sticky stools indicate malabsorption, fat metabolic disorders, reduced liver functions and formation of AMA in the abdomen. Yograj Guggulu improves absorption, metabolism and liver functions. It also reduces AMA (toxin) formation in the abdomen. Thus, it treats chronic constipation.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
According to ayurveda, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) occurs due to lack of appropriate digestive fire or malfunction of digestive fire, which leads to AMA formation. However, Yograj Guggulu may not work for people with hard and dry stools, but it works well for people with following symptoms.
- Abdominal cramps or pain
- Intestinal gas
- Abdominal distention
- Loose stools with mucus or constipation with sticky stools
Dosage & Direction of Yograj Guggulu
1 – 2 tablets 2 – 3 times a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Side Effects of Yograj Guggulu
- There are no known side effects with this medicine. However it is best to use this product under medical supervision. Self medication with this medicine is discouraged.
- Very high dose than prescribed may lead to stomach irritation.
Terms & Conditions for Baidyanath Yograj Guggulu (120tab): Ayurvedic medicine for Guggulu
Homeo Homes is a homeopathic medicine store online
We are uploading only real Images of the items; still, the actual image might be changed a little bit due to photographic variations.
We have the full right to change the items price without any prior notice. It will depend on the demand and supply system.
Delivery Time for Baidyanath Yograj Guggulu (120tab): Ayurvedic medicine for pills-Guggulu
Delivery time of items is Minimum 5 days and a maximum of 20 days, depending on the States Location.
We deliver items all over India.
Shipping Charges are INR 70/- for all India and if you order for more than 700 then shipping is free.
Cancellations Policies of Baidyanath Yograj Guggulu (120tab): Ayurvedic medicine for Guggulu
If you will process your cancellation before shipping your entire amount will be refunded.
If you will process your cancellation after shipping but before delivery then we will deduct shipping expenses and refund you rest of amount.
Maximum time of refund is 15 days; the refund will be back in the same account in which you make the payment.
Please call us at +919479504477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the cancellation.
Returns Policies of Baidyanath Yograj Guggulu (120tab): Ayurvedic medicine for Guggulu
We offer you a 7 days Peace of Mind Guarantee on all the products that you purchase from us. To qualify for this, the product must be in an absolutely unworn and brand new condition and must be returned with the original sealed box, instruction papers, and other accessories if any. Make sure you have not used the product.
Scratched and Used Products will not be taken back. When we receive the Product, we will inspect it to ensure everything is present and in it’s in original condition and then issue either a refund or a different item in exchange, as per your request. Total Shipping charges will be deducted and rest your money will be refunded in within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
Baidyanath Yograj Guggulu (120tab)