Septilin SYRUP Enhances immunity: Septilin’s immunomodulatory, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are beneficial in maintaining general well-being. It increases the level of antibody-forming cells, thereby elevating the body’s resistance to infection. Septilin stimulates phagocytosis (elimination of bacteria through ingestion) by macrophage (white blood cells) activation, which combats infection.
Other benefits: Septilin possesses antipyretic (reduces fever) properties. It is also beneficial in respiratory tract infections, including chronic tonsillitis, pharyngitis, chronic bronchitis, nasal catarrh (mucous membrane inflammation of the respiratory tract) and laryngitis.
- As an immunomodulator in the management of upper and lower respiratory tract infections, allergic disorders of the upper respiratory tract, skin and soft tissue infections, dental and periodontal infections, ocular infections, bone and joint infections and urinary tract infections
- For early recovery in postoperative conditions
- To reduce recurrence in infection-prone individuals
- As an adjuvant to anti-infective therapy
- Resistance to antibiotic therapy
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Tinospora Gulancha (Guduchi) is a potent antimicrobial that has immunostimulatory properties, which helps in increasing the level of antibodies. This helps in building up the body’s resistance to infections.
- Licorice (Yashtimadhu) enhances immunostimulation and increases macrophage (white blood cells that ingests antibodies) function in vitro. It is also an antiviral agent and an expectorant, which is beneficial in asthma, acute or chronic bronchitis and chronic cough.
- Indian Bdellium (Guggulu) has anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe a sore throat and help reduce inflammation. As an antioxidant, Indian Bdellium helps in maintaining overall health.
Terms & Conditions for Septilin SYRUP
Homeo Homes is a homeopathic medicine store online
We are uploading only real Images of the items; still, the actual image might be changed a little bit due to photographic variations.
We have the full right to change the items price without any prior notice. It will depend on the demand and supply system.
Delivery Time for Septilin SYRUP
Delivery time of items is Minimum 5 days and a maximum of 20 days, depending on the States Location.
We deliver items all over India.
Shipping Charges are INR 70/- for all India and if you order for more than 700 then shipping is free.
Cancellations Policies of Septilin SYRUP
If you will process your cancellation before shipping your entire amount will be refunded.
If you will process your cancellation after shipping but before delivery then we will deduct shipping expenses and refund you rest of amount.
Maximum time of refund is 15 days; the refund will be back in the same account in which you make the payment.
Please call us at +919479504477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the cancellation.
Returns Policies of Septilin SYRUP
We offer you a 7 days Peace of Mind Guarantee on all the products that you purchase from us. To qualify for this, the product must be in an absolutely unworn and brand new condition and must be returned with the original sealed box, instruction papers, and other accessories if any. Make sure you have not used the product.
Scratched and Used Products will not be taken back. When we receive the Product, we will inspect it to ensure everything is present and in it’s in original condition and then issue either a refund or a different item in exchange, as per your request. Total Shipping charges will be deducted and rest your money will be refunded in within 14 days of the receipt of the product.