Wheezal Livcol Syrup (120ml)
For Enlarged Liver, Pain in abdomen, Jaundice , Loss of appetitie
Also known as
4.8 (cm) x 4.8 (cm) x 12.6 (cm)
WHEEZAL LIVCOL SYRUP
Jaundice & Hepatic ailments.
- Alleviate hepatic disorder.
- Hepatitis, jaundice and dyspepsia.
- Guards liver against abuse of alcohol & toxicity due to drugs.
- Restore sluggish liver and improves appetite.
Action of Composition used
- Carduus Marianus Q: Pain in region of liver. Left lobe very sensitive. Appetite small, Gall bladder disease with enlarged liver.The action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice.
- Chelidonium Majus Q: Jaundice due to hepatic and gall-bladder obstruction. Gall-colic. Distention. liver enlarged.
- China Off. Q: Pain in right hypochondrium. Gall-stone colic. Liver and spleen swollen and enlarged. Jaundice. Hungry without appetite.
- Kalmegh Q: It Promotes digestion process, it Protects the liver and gall bladder, effective in the complaints of liver and gall bladder conditions such as viral hepatitis, jaundice, drug-induced liver damage, liver congestion and sluggish liver.
- Hydrastis Can. Q: Emaciation and prostration. Its action on the liver is marked. Liver torpid, tender. Jaundice. Gallstones. Dull dragging in right groin with cutting sensation.
- Podophyllum Q: Liver region painful, better rubbing part. Vomiting of hot, frothy mucus. Heartburn; gagging or empty retching. Vomiting of milk.
- Ipecac Q: Constant nausea and vomiting, with pale, twitching of face. Vomits food, bile, blood, mucus.
- Carica Papaya Q: Inflamed liver and spleen with fever Dyspepsia, poor digestion, stool in small quantities several times a day. White tongue, milk intolerance and meat intolerance.
- Myrica C. Q: Marked action on the liver, with jaundice, Dull pain in the region of the liver. Complete jaundice, Fullness in the stomach and abdomen. Complete loss appetite, but with a feeling of fullness in the stomach after eating little.
- Nux Vomica. Q: Liver engorged, with stitches and soreness. Colic, with upward pressure, causing short breath, sour taste, and nausea in the morning, after eating, Dyspepsia from drinking strong coffee. Difficult belching of gas. Wants to vomit, but cannot.
Child: 1 teaspoonful 2 time in a day.
Adult: 2 teaspoonful 2 time in a day or as prescribed by the physician.