Aimil Amyron Syrup (200ml)
About Amyron Syrup
Aimil Amyron Syrup (200ml) Amyron Syrup is a medicine that is used for the treatment of Migraine, Skin Condition Marked By White Patchiness, Menstrual Problems, Obesity, Bronchitis, Breast Cancer and other conditions.
Amyron Syrup contains Arbi Leaves, Ashwagandha, Fenugreek Seeds, Flax Seeds, Guduchi Leaves, Musli, Papaya Leaves, Raisins, Shatavari, Sunflower Seeds, and Wheat Germ Oil as active ingredients.
Amyron Syrup works by inhibiting cyclooxygenase activity and the PGE 2 production; modifying the adsorption and penetration of the virion; lowering lipid peroxidation level; stimulating the rate of increase in platelet count; possessing the alpha-linolenic acid, lignans, and fiber content; suppressing the expression of the phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase gene; retarding the formation of colon, breast, skin, and lung tumors; increasing the pancreatic secretion of insulin; treating a number of diseases and conditions; enhancing the immune system and body resistance to avoid infections; calming the brain, reducing swelling, lowering blood pressure and altering the immune system; increasing all the reproductive fluids, supporting a healthy sperm count as well as soothes the mucus membranes; possessing the antimicrobial activity; treating the various ailments; improving the blood circulation to the skin and to the hair
Amyron Syrup-Composition and Active Ingredients
Amyron Syrup is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Arbi Leaves
- Papaya Leaves
- Flax Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Guduchi Leaves
- Wheat Germ Oil
Amyron Syrup Uses
Amyron Syrup is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Skin Condition Marked By White Patchiness
- Menstrual Problems
- Breast Cancer
- Tumour Metastasis
- Cancer Therapy
- Dengue Fever
- Wound Healing
- Oxidative Stress
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Bronchial Asthma
- Muscle Cramps
- Labor Induction
- Improves Metabolism And Health
- Sinus And Lung Congestion
- High Levels Of Lipids
- High Blood Pressure
- Inflammatory Disorders
- Digestion Problems
- Reproductive System Problems
- Microbial Infections
- Lack Of Libido Male Impotency
- Gynecological Disorders
- Arthritic Conditions
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Eczema And Other Skin Irritation
- Damage From Sunburn
Amyron Syrup Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Amyron Syrup improves the patient’s condition by performing the following functions:
- Inhibiting cyclooxygenase activity and the PGE 2 production.
- Modifying the adsorption and penetration of the virion; lowering lipid peroxidation level; stimulating the rate of increase in platelet count.
- Possessing the alpha-linolenic acid, lignans, and fiber content; suppressing the expression of the phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase gene; retarding the formation of colon, breast, skin, and lung tumors.
- Increasing the pancreatic secretion of insulin.
- Treating a number of diseases and conditions.
- Enhancing the immune system and body resistance to avoid infections.
- Calming the brain, reducing swelling, lowering blood pressure and altering the immune system.
- Increasing all the reproductive fluids, supporting a healthy sperm count as well as soothes the mucus membranes.
- Possessing the antimicrobial activity; treating the various ailments.
- Improving the blood circulation to the skin and to the hair.
Amyron Syrup – Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Amyron Syrup. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach Upset
- No Side Effects Known
- Stomach Discomfort
- No Reported Side Effects
Terms & Conditions for Aimil Amyron Syrup (200ml) : Ayurvedic medicine for women health
Homeo Homes is a homeopathic medicine store online
We are uploading only real Images of the items; still, the actual image might be changed a little bit due to photographic variations.
We have the full right to change the items price without any prior notice. It will depend on the demand and supply system.
Delivery Time for Aimil Amyron Syrup (200ml): Ayurvedic medicine for Vasu women health
Delivery time of items is Minimum 5 days and a maximum of 20 days, depending on the States Location.
We deliver items all over India.
Shipping Charges are INR 70/- for all India and if you order for more than 700 then shipping is free.
Cancellations Policies of Aimil Amyron Syrup (200ml): Ayurvedic medicine for women health
If you will process your cancellation before shipping your entire amount will be refunded.
If you will process your cancellation after shipping but before delivery then we will deduct shipping expenses and refund you rest of amount.
Maximum time of refund is 15 days; the refund will be back in the same account in which you make the payment.
Please call us at +919479504477 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the cancellation.
Returns Policies of Aimil Amyron Syrup (200ml): Ayurvedic medicine for women health
We offer you a 7 days Peace of Mind Guarantee on all the products that you purchase from us. To qualify for this, the product must be in an absolutely unworn and brand new condition and must be returned with the original sealed box, instruction papers, and other accessories if any. Make sure you have not used the product.
Scratched and Used Products will not be taken back. When we receive the Product, we will inspect it to ensure everything is present and in it’s in original condition and then issue either a refund or a different item in exchange, as per your request. Total Shipping charges will be deducted and rest your money will be refunded in within 14 days of the receipt of the product.
Aimil Amyron Syrup (200ml)