Boiron Cantharis Multi Dose Pellets
Common Name: Spanish Fly/Blister Beetle
This beetle lives on honeysuckle and olive trees in western Asia and southern Europe. The Spanish fly produces a toxic substance called cantharidin. Cantharidin is a strong poison that primarily affects the urinary tract and causes burning pain and vomiting.
Causes & Symptoms for Cantharis Multi Dose Pellets
- It is well indicated in complaints occur violently with rage and anger
- Complaints that are associated with burning pains are well treated with cantharis.
- Pains that are burning stabbing and sharp shooting pains with pus formation is marked with skin affections.
- Vesicle formation is important, hence it is used effectively in burns of 1st degree followed by blister formation.
- According to Guernsey, the remedy expels moles, dead fetus, placentae; and promotes fecundity.
- Painful micturition with inability to hold urine, is treated well with Cantharis.
- Violent Anger with rage with sudden loss of consciousness, abusive language with delirium , shouting and singing of disgusting things.
- Cantharis is indicated for patients who tend to change subjects while talking, about business. No courage with shyness and constantly try to do something but fails.
- Convulsions and rage aggravated after exposure to bright light.
- Burning type of pain is key feature of cantharis.
- Pain that travels from nape of neck with soreness, giddiness, worse in the morning and afternoon
- Disturbed sleep due to headache.
Eyes, Ear, Nose and face:
- Burning is experienced in all three; eyes ear and nose.
- Inflammation of eyes with burning and smarting pains.
- Pain in the ear with burning heat felt in the ear.
- Long standing coryza with discharge from the nose
- Burning redness of face,with swelling of one side of face, paleness of face.
Mouth and throat:
- Vesicles on the tongue with inability to swallow.
- Mouth ulcers with inflammation of gums,speech difficulty, Dryness of lips
- Pain in the tonsils with burning sensation and inability to swallow water , liquids.
Appetite, Stomach and Abdomen:
- Thirst increased due to dryness of lips, want of appetite with no desire to food.
- Pressive and burning pains in the stoamch with erucatations and risings,vomiting of bilious vomiting.
- Inflammation of the liver, intestines causing pain in the abdomen, sensitive to touch.
Stool and Anus:
- Constipation with hard feces, burning in the anal region during passage of stools,
- Dysentry with bloody mucus, Violent pains with frequent urging.
Bladder and Genitals:
- Cutting sensation with lancinating pains and feeling as if stabbed by knife in the neck of bladder.
- Burning while passing urine, retention of urine with painful emission drop by drop, with pain in the loins, back.
- Severe pains in the urethral region with constant desire to pass urine, Inability to pass more then a drop of urine.
- Weakness and swelling of limbs is reduced with help of Cantharis
- Shooting pains, piercing pains, in lower limbs
Side effects of Cantharis Multi Dose Pellets
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Cantharis Multi Dose Pellets
Take 5 pellets three times a day.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Cantharis Multi Dose Pellets
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.
Boiron Cantharis Multi Dose Pellets 200 CH (4g)
3 in stock